Andy regularly speaks on his adventures for businesses, conferences, clubs, schools and more. He can speak on a range of subjects from pure entertainment about his adventure projects, expeditions and TV Shows to targeted messages for corporate events and educational talks for schools or shows.
Examples of Entertaining Talks:
- Operation Iceberg: Behind the Lens
- XGB: Extreme Adventures in the UK
- The One Show – Extreme: Adventures, mishaps and danger on the most extreme shoots from BBC1’s The One Show.
- Underwater Adventure: Global expeditions, adventures and discoveries from the submerged world
- Beyond Bionic:Tales from the popular wildlife, science, technology and extreme adventure show on CBBC.
Examples of Corporate Talks:
Drawing on his experiences as a soldier and bomb disposal officer on operations and as a diver, climber and adventurer Andy’s corporate and motivational presentations cover a variety of topics and can be honed to specific needs. Some examples of which are:
- Risk – Accurately assessing the real, not perceived, dangers then managing, mitigating and accepting the risk
- Fear – An Analysis of Fear, Stress and Anxiety. The forms it takes and how to use it and deal with it and the situations that cause it.
- Overcoming Obstacles -Choosing the right mentality and techniques to overcome the most seemingly impossible tasks.
- Motivation – Setting goals, self-discipline, taking responsiblility and the affect of a positive, excuse-free attitude.
Examples of Talk for Schools, Universities and Youth Groups
Andy has given talks to groups as young as 4. The content and time of his talks are always tailored for the age of the audience.
- Beyond Bionic – Tales from the popular wildlife, science, technology and extreme adventure series on CBBC
- Dealing with Danger and Fear – Aimed at 12 – 18 year olds this talk deals with the practical ways Andy deals with risk in his professional life and the anxieties that come with it.
- Underwater Adventures – Andy touches on physics, biology, physiology and archaeology as it recounts some of his underwater exploration and adventure projects.
- How to be an Explorer – Anyone can be an explorer. There are places to explore on our doorsteps. This talk reveals what’s out there and where to begin.
- The Seven Lessons I Learned – Attitude is everything. Andy reveals the things that have allowed to succeed and the mistakes he’s made through his colourful life.
- The Science of The Extreme – From deep diving to wingsuiting and from under-ice freediving to falling whilst climbing surviving extreme sports is all about the science behind them
- Exploration and Science – Andy discusses the science behind his biggest projects. From Cave diving exploration to breaking 250mph in freewill with rockets strapped to his legs.
- Extreme Archaeology – Andy’s skills in extreme diving have allowed him to discover lost shipwrecks, map forgotten mine systems and investigate mystery structures.
If you would like to book Andy for a talk at your next event, please get in touch with his agent – Miranda Chadwick at Mirador Management on 07917801911 or firstname.lastname@example.org